Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesMembersRegisterLog in

Applicate Here

Go down 
+2
[Al-Intifada]Jawad
[Al-Intifada]lmisbah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[Al-Intifada]lmisbah
Commander
[Al-Intifada]lmisbah

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:18 am

Hi everyone we would like to invite you to join our clan and hopefully play together, here is the format:-

Nickname:

How often do you play PR a week:

Why would you like to join the clan:

Xfire/Hotmal:
Back to top Go down
Apache

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:34 am

Nickname: ApacheRed[BiH]

How often do you play PR a week: 23h

Why would you like to join the clan: Zajedno smo jači (Together we are stronger)
Approved
Back to top Go down
UAE

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Nickname: Skorostrel_UAE , though I usually go by Skorostrel in most games. Call me SK or UAE if you can't read it :)

How often do you play PR a week: Depends, but on average for about 2-3 hours a day.

Why would you like to join the clan: You guys seem like a fun bunch, so I thought I'll join the jihad :D
Approved
Back to top Go down
Sprats

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Nickname: Chechnyan_wolf (will be changing it soon, because im not chechen and it is just disrespective like that, still dont know to what i gonna change it to)

How often do you play PR a week: 20-40 Hours (i know... dont judge me)

Why would you like to join the clan: Because I want to be part of you guys, part of the team! And cause i love you!
Approved
Back to top Go down
shootah

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Nickname:shootah122

How often do you play PR a week:20 hours sometimes 15

Why would you like to join the clan: i like a clan that do Rpg/ieds/sniping stufss like that
Back to top Go down

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Nickname: [Al-Intifada]Muradov

How often do you play PR a week: 20+h

Why would you like to join the clan: Im looking for a nice and young clan. I love to play as Insurgents/Freedom Fighters, and i hate Invaders.
Approved

Last edited by [Al-Intifada]Muradov on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delaware

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:30 am

Nickname: DelawareRed[BiH]

How often do you play PR a week: 24 h

Why would I like to join the clan: So playing will be more fun
Approved
Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]Jawad
Al-Intifada Member
[Al-Intifada]Jawad

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 am

Nickname: NL.Jeffitaly

How often do you play PR a week: round the 2 a 3 hours on 1 day.

Why would you like to join the clan: I meet a few members of intifada in a server they were making a video , so i help those guys with it.

And i visit the site and i love the clan name , the videos are good to.
Its like the jihad thats what i like .
Every body need to be scared about this clan.

Greetz jeff.
Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.HNDB.nl

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Nickname:Blues&RoyalsDylan (Will change name to fit clan tag, since it's too long)

How often do you play PR a week: 15-30 hours. Depending on the evening, I turn my mic off at 10:30pm because my parents can apparently hear me.

Why would you like to join the clan: I love playing insurgency as the insurgents :D so why not!
Approved
Back to top Go down

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 am

Nickname: Lundstrom[Fin]

How often do you play PR a week: I play on a daily basis might play 30 minutes up to 3 hours or more.

Why would you like to join the clan: I played with lmisbah and al assad for a while on a server and well, me and two of my friends were thinking of creating a "muslim clan" but then I found you guys so no need to create one.
Anyways I'm looking for some fun but also serious gameplay.

-Fredrik
Approved
Back to top Go down
Direct

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 am

Nickname: direct_death

How often do you play PR a week: about 10 - 12 hours

Why would you like to join the clan: was thinking of starting an insurgent-based clan myself, saw this and the vids on youtube and thought 'hey this is awesome!' Big fan of the resitance movements (esp. in Palestine) too
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Nickname: TacoMeatBeat

How often do you play PR a week: 20-30(PR CRACKHEAD)

Why would you like to join the clan: I want a teamwork clan that dosent have a name like 15th MD or 101 AB and since I play on Iraqi most of the time this name would work. SO...........can I join?
Approved
Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]Sameer
Private First Class
[Al-Intifada]Sameer

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:20 am

Nickname: Taliban

How often do you play PR a week: 4 times a day

Why would you like to join the clan: Mujahideen clan is active no more, i need some brother to play alongside!
Approved
Back to top Go down
Jorgen

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:52 am

Nickname: JorgenSF

Age: 13 (Please don`t blame the age, i can be as Tactical as everybody else ^^ Give me a chance)

How often do you play PR a week: As Often as i can ;) Maby 5-10 Hours every week... Or More

Why would you like to join the clan: Because it sounds awesome and i have not been in a clan for a long time and i really want to join this clan.
Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]Kunbula
Private First Class
[Al-Intifada]Kunbula

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Nickname: Idiotwithagun2

How often do you play PR a week: usually a couple of hours or more a day

Why would you like to join the clan: It was made for me, Im a muslim arab and plus AlAssad knows he wants me in his squad anyday :P
Approved
Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]Al-Maha
Lieutenant
[Al-Intifada]Al-Maha

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 am

Nickname: Oryx[UK]

How often do you play PR a week? It varies wildly.

Why would you like to join the clan ? I enjoy playing as the resistance, making videos and I've always wanted to be in a OPFOR clan.
Approved
Back to top Go down
Fares

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Nickname: Fares

Locations: Bradford, England

How often do you play PR a week? I'd imagine anywhere between 2-6 hours a day.

Why would you like to join the clan? I enjoy playing as a team and having great communication among the team, this is what makes battlefield a fun experience for me.
Approved
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re-applying after long break. most of the older members would remember me;)   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 am

Nickname:[Al-Intifada Dylan]

How often do you play PR a week: A lot more now

Why would you like to join the clan: Was a member for atleast 3 months before things propped up, will explain with a thread if possible.

I have juicy tales to tell. And I miss the clan, was fun :D
Back to top Go down
Coldfir0

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Nickname: Coldfire

How often do you play PR a week: almost every day

Why would you like to join the clan: I think this is a great clan and you play together regularly, also im muslim and speak arabic :P

Approved
Back to top Go down
Donib

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:29 am

Nickname:
Donib
Fear_the_shooter

How often do you play PR a week:
10-15 hours

Why would you like to join the clan:
I am looking for a nice clan where tactics are a must. Also i like playing insurgent, chechen etc. The clan desctription i have read fits me good, so i would really like to join and play with you guys.
Approved
Back to top Go down
B.a.D.r

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 am

Nickname: Gaza Wolf

How often do you play PR a week: 10-15 hours

Why would you like to join the clan: Togeather We Stronger...And I Love Freedom Fighters....& i think we can make a good team

Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]Al-Assad
Commander
[Al-Intifada]Al-Assad

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Badr, post me your contact information [XFire would be best]
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-intifada.tk/
sas

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: applicate order   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Nickname:sas19191(you can just call me sas)

How often do you play PR a week:10 HOURS

Why would you like to join the clan:BECAUSE i always wanted to join a jihad clan

hotmail:re.4.ever@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]lmisbah
Commander
[Al-Intifada]lmisbah

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 am

sas wrote:

Nickname:sas19191(you can just call me sas)

How often do you play PR a week:10 HOURS

Why would you like to join the clan:BECAUSE i always wanted to join a jihad clan

hotmail:re.4.ever@hotmail.com

hi mate nice to see you apply just pm me your xfire if you have one and we can sort out a game together, if you dont have one i suggest you get one so we can communicate ps my xfire is lmisbah1234 the l is lower case L
Back to top Go down
arisaka

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 am

Nickname: Arisaka

How often do you play PR a week: 20 Hours :|

Why would you like to join the clan: Because I love AK-47's, duh

Xfire/Hotmal: Arisaka92

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applicate Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicate Here   Applicate Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicate Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next