Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesMembersRegisterLog in

Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nameless

Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general Empty
PostSubject: Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general   Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 pm

im real life friends with Assad. he got me into this game, just downloaded it, gotta learn the beginners :)
Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]Al-Maha
Lieutenant
[Al-Intifada]Al-Maha

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general   Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 am

I'm sure you should play with him.

Or if you're looking for other people to play with you should probably download and install Xfire so that people can communicate with you.
Back to top Go down
[Al-Intifada]Al-Assad
Commander
[Al-Intifada]Al-Assad

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general   Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 am

You're my friend? D:

I looked your IP up, and yeah you live in the US, how could you be my RL friend then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-intifada.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general   Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining clan, or possibly just playing in general
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: